Safety, Health & Environment
VR2 offers a wide range of management & technical services in the field of engineering and construction.
VR2 Management Board, as a consequence of its corporate strategy reagrding Sustainability, establishes as its main priorities in Safety, Health and Environment:
- To integrate teh Safety, Health and Environment issues in the decision-making of the Company´s Board of Directors.
- To preserve the Safety and Health of VR2 employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
- To deliver to our customers, products and services according to tehir expectations, safety in their operation and maintenance as well as respectful to the environment.
- To protect the environment through a responsable environmental behavior throughout VR2´s activities and to improve pollution prevention by optimizing environmental management and reducing the environmental risks.
As a consequence of above points, VR2 Management is fully committed to:
- Conduct an Occupational Health and Safety Plan to be focused on the compliance with applicable legislation and teh continuos improvement philosophy in these matters.
- Create, develop and implement its Health, Safety & Environmental policy to be used by every member of VR2 organization.
VR2 is an international company, engaging in the engineering, consulting, business development and technical services of various types of industrial plants for a big spectrum of customers worldwide, including many of the principal EPC companies.